EccoBauer.com allows almost anybody (see restrictions below), to enter a sweepstakes and have an equal chance of winning. This is pretty cool and also legitimate. There are many laws in place that protect our donors and ensure that everything is fair. Please enjoy these long, detailed, official rules, so that you have all the information you need, before entering any of the sweepstakes or campaigns advertised on our website.
- A few things to note:
- Certain parts of these rules are required by different laws. We use BIG, SCARY, BOLD CAPITAL LETTERS for those sections, to make sure you notice them.
- These official rules apply to every sweepstakes campaign we run—but sometimes we also have extra information or requirements. We in those cases, publish the extra rules on the campaign page. The extra rules usually apply in addition to the current rules, but sometimes these current rules need adjustment for the particular campaign. We will tell you about these changes on the campaign page.
• You can always enter any campaign for free
HOW TO ENTER A SWEEPSTAKES.
EccoBauer offers different ways to enter a sweepstakes, and it is really easy to use any of the methods of entry.
Making a purchase of blueprints.
WHO CAN ENTER A CAMPAIGN?
We love everybody; however, some countries do not love sweepstakes. We thus must restrict entries from these countries. This means that most campaigns are open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and most countries around the world, but they are void in all countries on the United States list of embargoed countries, as well as in countries where local laws prohibit entry into sweepstakes. We also may have to limit certain campaigns to specific countries. We, if we do so, publish that in special rules on the campaign page.
Full-time and part-time employees of EccoBauer, and members of their household and immediate families (i. e., parents, spouses, domestic partners, siblings, and children), are not eligible to enter, in order to keep things fair. Any individual that uses a bot, software, or any other codes, instructions or third-party software for the purpose of automatically entering into a sweepstakes or in any way that provides an unfair advantage over individuals that enter manually, will be disqualified from the sweepstakes they entered and will be banned from future sweepstakes, at the sole discretion of EccoBauer.
Sometimes your country may allow you to enter a sweepstakes, but not allow you to receive a certain Prize. It is your responsibility to review any specific restrictions before claiming the given Prize or making a donation.
Campaigns, in all cases, are void where prohibited by law.
WHEN CAN I ENTER A CAMPAIGN?
The start and end date for each campaign is listed on the campaign page. We usually start campaigns at 12:00:01 A.M. Pacific Time (“PT”) and end at 11:59:59 P.M. PT on the days specified, unless specified otherwise. We call this time period the “Campaign Window”.
HOW DO I KNOW IF I WON?
We will within 10 business days of the close of the campaign, use an automated random drawing process to draw a potential winner(s) for the given campaign. A confirmation process, which may include a background check, will then take place to ensure the potential winner corresponds with the required legal standards. The winner and if applicable, their guest(s), agree to cooperate fully with EccoBauer in the conducting of any background check(s) by EccoBauer, which includes providing information requested by EccoBauer, including but not limited to, full legal names and addresses. EccoBauer may disqualify the given winner and select a new randomly drawn potential winner. An EccoBauer representative will notify the potential winner by email and/or phone, pending a positive outcome of the confirmation process. The potential winner, before being confirmed as the winner, must respond within the time period designated in the notification, or EccoBauer may move on to select another randomly drawn potential winner. The potential winner, may be required by EccoBauer, to confirm their eligibility. The potential winner and guest(s), after confirmation of eligibility, must within the time period specified by EccoBauer, complete and return all required documents. You will forfeit the Prize, if you do not complete and return all required documents within the time frame specified by EccoBauer and EccoBauer will move on to select another randomly drawn potential winner.
WHAT ARE THE RESTRICTIONS OR CONDITIONS ON A PRIZE?
Retail value of the given Prize can vary due to taxes, transport cost etc.
You by accepting the Prize, agree that we can use your name, address (city and state), photograph, voice and/or other likeness and Prize information, to tell everyone how awesome the Prize was. This means we can include you in the advertising, as well as trade and promotional materials of EccoBauer, in any form of media (including media that is not yet known), and that we can do so, without any additional compensation. This only applies unless otherwise prohibited by law.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
SHOULD THERE NOT BE MORE LEGAL NOTICES?
We are glad you asked! We must tell you the following, in order to keep the blood pressure of our lawyer, within a reasonable range:
- Promotional Partners (the “Released Parties”) are not responsible for illegible, lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, or undeliverable email; or for any computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic or internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, or availability, or garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/internet/website/use net accessibility, availability, or traffic congestion, or any technical, typographical, or other error, or unauthorized human intervention, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of registration information, or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information.
- You agree, by entering sweepstakes: (a) to be bound by these Official Rules and by all applicable laws and decisions of the Sponsor, which will be binding and final; (b) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Official Rules; (c) to waive all of your rights to bring any claim, action, or proceeding against any of the Released Parties, in connection with the given sweepstakes; and (d) to forever and irrevocably agree to release, defend, indemnify, and hold harmless, each of the Released Parties from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability costs and expenses (including without limitation, reasonable outside attorneys’ fees) that may arise in connection with your participation in a sweepstakes (including any Prize).
- The authorized subscriber of the email account, at the time of entry, will be deemed to be the entrant, in the case of a dispute regarding entries received from multiple users having the same email account and must comply with these rules. The authorized account subscriber is the natural person, who is assigned the email address by the Internet Service Provider (ISP), online service provider, or other organization, responsible for assigning email addresses.
HOW DO I KNOW THIS IS FOR REAL?
We will send you a list of winners, if 30 days after the end date of the Campaign Window, you send us a self-addressed stamped envelope to: EccoBauer Inc., c/o Winner List
WHAT IF WE DO NOT GET ALONG?
We love you and we hope you always love us too. You agree, if you do not that any and all disputes and disagreements between us, will be governed by the laws of the Estonia and you will file all claims with the Federal and State courts located in Tallinn, Estonia. You also agree that unless you are prohibited from law in doing so, you promise you will file any and all disputes, claims and causes of action against EccoBauer individually, without resort to any form of class action. You agree lastly, unless the law prohibits you from doing so, to waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages and participants further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
© 2020 EccoBauer Inc. All Rights Reserved. These Official Rules may not be reprinted or republished, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of EccoBauer.